How to rank fast in Google to increase your Organic traffic?
1) Have thematic blog section – update it at least thrice a week. Use head, sub-heads – h1, h2 and h3. Highlight keyterms in bold/italics maintaining aesthetics.
2) Guest post in high domain authority sites (DA>50) with backlinks to your website
3) Publish quality unique content in social media sites; Linkedin, Instagram, and Facebook with links to your landing pages
4) Join Facebook, Linkedin and Google+ communities and groups to share your website content
5) Use rich media images, memes, infographics, GIFs and animations in articles and supportive content
6) Get listed in business directories, yellow pages, google products and yahoo shopping. Tag branches in Google maps.
7) Make changes as per Google page speed recommendations to make site responsive and load faster. Use AMP to give faster access to mobile pages.
8) Use press releases with backlinks to notify announcements and company events. Mention brand domain name in signature.