SEO Mistakes and Evolved Solutions
You cannot afford to ignore the mistakes:
SEO generate quality traffic with conversion rates ranging from 3% to 20% depending on the industry performance. While offline advertising are able to fetch only 0.5% to 1.8% at optimal performance.
Mistake 1 – Marketing diversified Content to increase volume of indexed pages
- Compose, manage and compile ONLY high quality content.
- Do not target lateral themes if you do not have experts to write about them.
- Always focus on authoritative content so that your pages are cited by other websites.
- Information provided should be well researched, possibly accurate and stats based.
- Producing unique content can make you become a content brand in your sector.
- Irrelevancy can result in stiff penalties by search engines.
Mistake 2 – Excessive Internal Links to increase browserability
- Never link exact match anchor texts in the content, for example: shoes, red shoes – instead use know more about red shoes here.
- Relevantly check/link one page to another. Non-categorical linkages lead to spam.
- At the most, try to have less volume of links in the content body (400 words content should have one or two links).
- Excessive backlinks dissect page rank equity (page rank is now considered as obsolete- inclination to other factors).
- Make it shareable, add social sites tag at the bottom of the content.
- Do n’t be selfish. Share off-site information by linking to external citational reference links.
- Avoid buying site-wide paid links.
Mistake 3 – Scrapping content making minor changes
- Do not copy past entire content, at the most use excerpts and provide external link to the site for citational purpose.
- Use copyscape tool to check copied content of your site.
- Use rel=author tag, verified with google+ profile to assign your authority on the content.
Mistake 4 – Keyword rich content and URLs
- Never make keyword rich content, think of user’s intent and provide them proper information.
- Do not unnecessarily make keyword rich links – shorten the title and make theme based urls.
- Produce content based on theme not on keywords.
- Target niche, do not scatter with lateral themes.
- Use self rel=canonical tag on important pages to avoid duplicacy issues generated through tag clouds.
Hope you found the information relevant and informative. Please follow this up with your feedback.